In today’s technologically advanced world, everyone relies on email to stay connected over long distances and stay in touch in their daily lives. A wide range of features and services have helped Juno email stand out from the competition, just as Gmail and Yahoo Mail have done. When Juno Email suddenly stops working, all urgent documentation will come to a grinding halt. It is possible that a number of fundamental causes of problems with Juno email not responding are involved. To make things easier, you may want to check your device’s settings first. In addition, it’s a good idea to double-check the login credentials. And also make sure that your internet connection is fast enough so that you can access your Juno email.
Tips and Tricks for Troubleshooting
- The Juno.com mail server should be up and running. Juno webmail issues will be resolved after some time if the server is down.
- Clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- Don’t use browsers that are more than a year old.
- Check to see if your Internet connection is stable.
Effective Ways To Resolve Juno Email Problems
To fix Juno Email Not Working issues, follow the instructions listed below one-by-one:
- To begin, go to the official Juno website by opening a web browser on your Windows desktop.
- The next step is to log in to your account by providing the correct login information.
- At this point, you must select “Settings,” which can be found in the page’s upper right corner.
- Select “POP” mail as the next step.
- You’ll want to select “ON-pop my mail.”
- After that, make sure you log out of your Juno account.
- Tap the “Settings” button on your device to proceed.
For the iPhone:
- For outgoing mail, set the Incoming mail server name to POP (110) and the Outgoing server name to SMTP (587).
- The account name should include the email address.
- For both incoming and outgoing emails, you must turn off the SSL encryption.
Also read: Gmail not receiving Emails
- Tap on the mail icon in the app.
- For a mail provider, select POP/IMAP from the list.
- Password is required after email address.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Choose SSL as the security type for your POP server and enter pop.juno.com as the server port number.
- Enter the SMTP server as smtp.juno.com, the server port as 465, and then click to save the settings..
- To access your email, contacts, and calendars, go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” on your device of choice and follow the steps outlined above.
- Once you’ve done that, click “Add Account.”
- Tap on “Other” after that.
- Add a new email account by clicking the Add button.
- As soon as you’ve filled out the required fields with your personal information, type Juno in the description box.
- Tap the “Juno” option.
- In order to change the settings for your email account, you’ll be presented with a new screen.
- Change the Hostname to pop.juno and select the “Advanced” tab option in order to set up a new email account.
- Click the “Back” button after you’ve entered 110 into the “Server Port” field.
- Click on “Primary Server” under SMTP Protocol.
- In the hostname field, enter smtp.juno.com, and then select Use SSL from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Done” when you’ve entered 587 in the Server Port field.
- Press the square button on your device to access the home screen, then select the Mail app by clicking on it.
- Select Juno from the drop-down menu when you get to the inboxes screen.
- Using this method, you can see if you can send or receive emails from your email account.