Hence, below are the instructions for manual setup for the Netgear EX7500 wi-fi range extender, please follow the following steps:
- First of all, connect the PC or smartphone to Netgear EX7500 extender with Wireless method or Ethernet cable:
- Wi-Fi – Attach your PC or smartphone with the network named after Netgear in the Wi-Fi list in the Wireless options.
- Ethernet cable – Attach your PC or laptop with Netgear EX7500 by using the Ethernet cable.
- Open up internet browser.
- Type in mywifiext in address bar.
- Make sure to follow the instructions to connect with Netgear extender to the host Wi-Fi’s network.
- Remove the Netgear extender’s plug and move it to a new location near the main Wi-Fi and bad Wi-Fi signals.
- Look at Router Link light to get the best location where the Netgear EX7500 range extender connection is stable.
- Look at the Router Link LED if it do not go to amber or white, put the NetgearEX7500 extender close to host Wi-Fi and retry attach again.
- Place extender near host Wi-Fi until Router Link light turns amber or white.
- Connect back all the PCs or smartphones to the latest Netgear EX7500 Wi-Fi extender.
Netgear EX7500 Extender Setup via WPS button
Get the following steps for setting up your Netgear EX7500 extender through the WPS button:
- Tap on the WPS button on Netgear EX7500 extender.
- After 2 minutes, tap on the WPS button on main router.
- Take off Netgear extender’s plug and place to any new place that is about middle way of main WiFi and the location has low or bad Wi-Fi signals.
- See the Router Link light to get the best place where your Netgear EX7500 range extender has the best connections and good Wi-Fi speed.
- No amber or white Router Link light? Reposition the Netgear extender near the main Wi-Fi and repeat the steps.
- Use any WiFi enabled computer or mobile phone at any location with a bad Wi-Fi router signal strength.
- Attach with the WiFi enabled PC or smartphone to the Netgear EX7500 range extender.
How to update firmware of your Netgear EX7500Extender?
Netgear will release firmware update to enhance product quality, add features, and enhance product security. Therefore ensure that your extender is running the most latest firmware version to make sure that latest options are available.
- Open any internet browser from a PC or smartphone that is attached with the Netgear EX7500 extender network.
- Login to the Netgear extender, type in mywifiext in the website area of internet browser.
- Netgear login page will pop up.
- Type the admin username and password and go for the LOG IN option.
- Whether internet browser shows the Menu option, tap on it.
- Choose Firmware Update option.
- Tap on the CHECK ONLINE option.
- Therefore, whether latest firmware is ready to update, obey all the on-screen instructions to upgrade the firmware of your Netgear EX7500 Wi-Fi range extender.
Can’t connect to my Netgear EX7500 Range extender
So simply obey all the instructions below if you cannot connect with your Netgear EX7500 range extender:
- If you cannot remember the email or password, for it you have click on the Username & Password Help button to assist you.
- Whether the internet browser shows the error page, always put in http:// in the website bar of the internet browser by putting in mywifiext
- Whether you configured your Netgear extender yet you can not connect it to the main WiFi, always make sure that the Client Link light is turned off.
- If you do not get a WiFi signal, get an Ethernet cable to get it connected with the computer to the Netgear EX7500 extender.
Features of Netgear EX7500 Wi-Fi Range extender
Extend your Wireless router easily by using the your existing router. By creating a specialised wireless link to your WiFi, the Nighthawk X4S to FastLane3 Technology can enhance productivity by adding to 100% when compared to normal extenders. Additionally, It can change your existing WiFi it into seamless, high-performance WiFi network.
- Best Signal Range: This is have WiFi range which goes to 2300 sq ft, and attachs atleast fourty five devices which can be Wi-Fi enabled Computers, laptops or any WI-Fi enabled devices.
- Connection is always smooth: For this you have simply connect with extender’s SSID name, now it will not disconnect if you walk or roam anywhere in your home or office.
- AC2200 Wi-Fi speed: Moreover, This will give you 2200Mbps speed which is by using the FastLane3 technology for really good streaming and even you can do seamless gaming.
- Compatibility: This extender works with any WI-Fi, gateway, or cable modem with wireless router.
- Ethernet Ports to connect for wired connections: You can simply justattach in Ethernet wire to your game’ sconsoles, internet surf players. Or also anything that has Ethernet ports to enchance the download speed and upload speed.
Read more content on demarketo.com